Napa Autocare Peace of Mind Warranties
24 Months – 24,000 Miles
2 year nationwide warranty covers parts and labor on qualifying repairs and services for 24 Months/24,000 Miles. The NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty is a written warranty that covers parts and labor for 24 months/24,000 miles, honored at more than 13,000 AutoCare locations nationwide.
There’s no greater peace of mind than knowing you have one less worry by having your vehicles serviced by the professionals at your local NAPA AutoCare Center. They stand behind their work with the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty.
It’s a written warranty that is honored at more than 13,000 locations nationwide – more than any other automotive repair brand. So – no matter where your travels take you – if you ever experience a problem with a covered repair, you can count on a NAPA AutoCare Center being nearby.
- Included FREE with your qualifying repair or service work.
- Covers parts and labor on qualifying repairs and services for 24 months/24,000 miles.
- Extend your coverage to 36 months/36,000 miles when you use your NAPA AutoCare EasyPay Credit Card (applications available at participating locations).
- Honored nationwide by thousands of NAPA AutoCare Centers, so you’re protected even when you travel.
For warranty service outside a 25 mile radius from your original repairing location, contact the NAPA AutoCare Warranty Administrator at 800-452-NAPA (6272). For warranty service inside a 25 mile radius from your original repairing location, please contact your original location for service.
36 Months – 36,000 Miles
3 year extended warranty with qualifying EasyPay purchases. Finance your repair and extend your warranty. EasyPay Consumer Financing offers 6-months no interest, 6 or 12-month financing, and extends your warranty to 36 months or 36,000 miles!
- 6 months no interest if paid in full on purchases of $299 or more!
- 6-month and 12-month financing at participating locations.
- Extend your Peace of Mind Warranty to 36 Months/36,000 Miles
- Low Minimum Monthly Payments
- Simple Credit Application Process
- Instant Credit Available*
- New Purchasing Power
- Exclusive Cardholder Financing Promotions*
- Doesn’t Tie Up Other Credit Lines
- Receive your credit card in 7-10 days
- Statement received within 30 days
- Online account management at GE Money
*Subject to credit approval.
Offered at participating locations.
Nationwide Warranty Policy
Dan R’s Automotive Inc. warrants its workmanship in the service or repair of any vehicle performed at the owner’s expense against defects in parts and workmanship for a period of 36 months (3 Years) or 36,000 miles prorated* nationwide** whichever occurs first . If a part / repair or service failure occurs during the free-replacement period, which is 12 months (1 year) or 12,000 miles Dan R’s Automotive will provide you at no cost the repair or service again or an authorized in store credit or refund your money at the sole discretion of Dan R’s Automotive but within the length of the total warranty period, the part/repair or service is prorated monthly from the date of purchase. Therefore, in the replacement of a part/repair or service, you pay only for the months that you used the part/repair or service. Dan R’s Automotive will be able to assist you with the warranty.
The monthly cost, based upon the original list price of the part/repair or service, is divided by the total months used then multiplied by the number of full months elapsed since the date of original purchase. The prorate is figured according to the price that you paid for the original part/repair or service. Basically, you end up paying for the months of use of the original part/repair or service when needed after the 12 month (1 year) or 12,000 mile free replacement period.
Any vehicle that is classified for Commercial Use:
Dan R’s Automotive warrants its workmanship in the service or repair of any commercial vehicle or high performance vehicle performed at the owner’s expense against defects for a period of 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever occurs first. Some restrictions apply.
In the event that service or repair performed at the owner’s expense needs to be repeated within the warranty period, Dan R’s Automotive will correct the defective service or repair or at its option refund to the owner the cost of the defective service or repair by way of an authorized in store credit. Warranty work shall only be performed by Dan R’s Automotive or its authorized agent. Unauthorized repairs shall not be honored.
Exclusions including but not limited to:
This warranty will not apply to any vehicle as follows:
1) Which has not been operated or maintained as specified in the vehicle manufacturer Owner’s Manual.
2) Which has been abused, altered outside of original automotive factory specifications, improperly stored or used for racing or competition of any kind.
3) Which has had the odometer removed or tampered with.
4) Any vehicle that has been altered for high performance.
5) Any part supplied by customer and or used part; salvaged part will carry no warranty.
• This warranty does not apply to parts or materials covered by other warranties or services for which the owner was not charged.
• This warranty is made to the original retail purchaser of the service and is not transferable to subsequent owners.
• This warranty does not apply to vehicles which have been altered, misused or improperly maintained or if the alteration, misuse or improper maintenance or use of the vehicle has made it necessary to repeat the service or require additional service.
• This warranty is issued and will be honored only by the Dan R’s Automotive location named above. In order to file claim under this warranty, the owner must present the original repair order for the inspection and determination of defective part or service. Dan R’s Automotive does not assume or authorize any person to assume any other obligation or liability on its behalf.
• This warranty does not cover any incidental or consequential damage,Towing, including loss of value of the vehicle, lost profits or earnings, and out-of-pocket expenses for substitute transportation or lodging. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damage, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply in some cases.
• This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
• Any dispute arising out of or associated with the work performed on or parts installed in the vehicle shall be resolved by binding arbitration as per the state of Ohio under the rules of the American Arbitration Association with each side bearing its own costs.